Re: Unable to Open Trunk - Looking for ideas

To: Bruce Simms <brucesimms2003@yahoo.ca>
Subject: Re: Unable to Open Trunk - Looking for ideas
From: Mitch Seff <ms6453@optonline.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 14:39:38 -0400
Try pressing down on the trunk lid to relieve pressure on the locking
bar. This action might let the lock release. The TR trunk lock , when
rotated 180 degs stops the cyl from depressing. Most other euoropean
locks just disengauge the mechanism. If you can press the cylinder in
with no release I'm afraid it's truly broken. That's why I think it
should shake loose.
It's been a while since I had mine apart but if you haven't gotten it
open let me know & i'll open mine and see if there's a better way.

Mitch