RE: Unable to Open Trunk - Looking for ideas

To: "Bruce Simms" <brucesimms2003@yahoo.ca>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Unable to Open Trunk - Looking for ideas
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 10:03:30 -0700
        Bruce:

        It occurs to me that you can remove the rear trim panel in the
passenger compartment, and then remove the bolts holding the rear deck
lid hinges to the body. This will permit the lid to be moved a small
amount fore and aft, as well as some limited tipping and rotating. Might
be enough to free the latch, yes?

        Vance