Re: Ground cable strap

To: jvannorman@wowway.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Ground cable strap
From: acekraut11@aol.com
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 23:06:53 -0400
John,

I chose to run an additional ground strap from the battery to the
windshield wiper motor mount.  The battery cable goes to the engine so
this setup is doing essentially the same thing as what was suggested in
the 6-Pack archives.  I didnt have any grounding problems before I put
the strap on but just did it for extra protection.

Aaron

Aaron Cropley
71 TR6 (Throttle Body Injection!)
http://www.triumphowners.com/108