Re: Bonnet Release

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Bonnet Release
From: "Jeff Fetner" <fetnerj001@hawaii.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 12:31:34 -1000
Aloha John,

  I haven't seen one of the replacement bonnet release mechanisms, but if
the spring that pops the bonnet up is weak, could the spring from the old
one be used to replace it?  (assuming the old one is OK).  There's a nut on
the back that holds the plunger in the center of the spring, allowinf a
swap.  I'm using one from a TR4 (courtesy of the DPO) and it works great.

Jeff

'74 CF13816U