Toyota brake conversion

To: "TR6 list" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Toyota brake conversion
From: "John Reynolds" <JohnTempe8@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 17:28:17 -0700
OK, I started to rebuild the front suspension bushings and found the right
caliper was rubbing the brake disk. Haven't found the why to that but
since.....................

So now a couple of questions for those who've changed to the Toyota
Calipers.  I've got the later metric bolts and the metric hard brake line.
Is the Triumph hard brake line long enough to connect the caliper to the
flex line and clear the caliper bolt?

Why is the one of the Toyota calipers $5 more than the other side?   Aren't
they the same?  I priced an 83 Toyota 4 wheel drive non diesel at Auto Zone.
Do I need more than the hardware kit to install the pads to the calipers?

Thanks,
John
71 TR6