Re: New Ebay Scam

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: New Ebay Scam
From: "steve bridge" <slbridge@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 16:28:43 +0000
Bill Wrote:
   There  are eMail addresses for both paypal, and eBay for this stuff,
but it feels <br>&gt;good ...

I sent Paypal's third notice to their Spoof@Paypal address and received
this:
   Thank you for bringing this suspicious email to our attention. We can
confirm that the email you received was not sent to you by PayPal. The
website linked to this email is not a registered URL authorized or used
by PayPal. We are currently investigating this incident fully. Please do
not enter any personal or financial information into this website.

Of course, for my "not responding", Paypal refunded to the buyer whose mail
carrier claims received the package.
Looks like I will get a settlement on yet another class action against
Paypal. I want more than $32 this time.