Re: New Ebay Scam

To: "Jerry C Shaw" <slowtoaccept@yahoo.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: New Ebay Scam
From: Bill & Skip Pugh <anabil@caltel.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 08:07:02 -0700
There  are eMail addresses for both paypal, and eBay for this stuff,
I just forward the message(s) without reading them to:
spoof@paypal.com  and/or  spoof@ebay.com,  this gives them the info
to go after the "phishers"   may not really do anything but it feels
good ...

--
Bill  Pugh
1957 TR3 TS16765L