Lucas Oil Stabilizer

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Lucas Oil Stabilizer
From: Bruce Simms <brucesimms2003@yahoo.ca>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 14:00:53 -0400 (EDT)
I've tried this product and it seems to work.   Oil pressure at start-up is now
80-85 lbs, what it was when I bought the car 7 years ago.   Hot oil pressure
seems up by 5 lbs or more at highway speed.  Hot idle hard to read on the
gauge.  I dump the whole 946 ml jug in and fill the remainder with Castrol
20W50.

Perhaps the stuff is the same as STP, not sure.  Seems to be the same honey oil
type consistency.   From an oil pressure perspective, seems to work better then
the 15W50 synthetic I tried.

I paid 11 for the Lucas + about 4 x $3 for Castrol = $23.   5x6 or more for
synthetic = $30.

Bruce Simms CF1941UO