Re: Adjustable pushrods, +

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Adjustable pushrods, +
From: tr6taylor@webtv.net (Sally or Dick Taylor)
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 18:12:21 -0700
 Shawn---One of these days I may compile a list of the gimmcks and
flimflams offered by the Big Three, and post it here for conversational
purposes.
Even my favorite, TRF,  astounded me when one of their ads claimed that
the steering gaiters are supposed to be "filled with oil" and if yours
leak, your steering rack and pinion could be destroyed, yadda, yadda.
Good grief!

Dick

Subject: RE: Adjustable Push Rod
===== Original Message From tr6taylor@webtv.net (Sally or Dick Taylor)
===== Don---Those that sell "adjustable" pushrods for the TR6 do not
seem to understand that the clutch takeup in these cars is
self-adjusting.
Then you can count Moss Motors in that group. They are also selling this
"revolutionary" new product.
Shawn J. Loseke
Fort Collins, CO
http://www.triumphowners.com/79   (1972 TR6)