Clutch Pressure

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Clutch Pressure
From: Sean OBrien <saob_100@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2005 19:27:47 -0700 (PDT)
Dear Listers,

I was driving my TR6 today and I noticed that as the
car warms, the clutch becomes more and more difficult
to release slowly and controlled.  It seems to want to
jump from disengaged to engaged an inch or so at a
time.  The result is that smooth starts once the
engine is warmed up are quite difficult.

I was wondering if anyone has experienced these same
symtoms and if so, can you narrow the reasons to one
or two components.  Any help would be appreciated from
all.  Thanks.

Sean
http://www.triumphowners.com/679

Sean O'Brien