Re: Cleaning Rear Convertible "Glass"

To: Sean OBrien <saob_100@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: Cleaning Rear Convertible "Glass"
From: Todd Bermudez <red_tr250@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 04:57:32 -0700 (PDT)
Sean,

I have a white surrey top on my TR6...it shows
EVERYTHING.  Had pretty good luck cleaning the top
with the armorall(sp?) vinyl cleaner...come in little
"moist towelettes".  Also for the plexiglass rear
window, I've been using this stuff called blue magic
plastic cleaner.  It's like a wax...mild abrasive I
guess.  Both are available from autozone(nfi).  I was
really impressed with the plastic cleaner.  You can
clean all the lenses with it too...I shined up an old
one...looked just as good as the new one.

Good luck,

Todd Bermudez
CD198L
CF25768UO