Re: FW: Are u kidding me???

To: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>, <Lizirbydavis@cs.com>,
Subject: Re: FW: Are u kidding me???
From: "Greg Dito" <dito9561@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 00:35:58 -0500
I'll second Vance's calculations.  If you refer to Richard Goodparts CR
chart, http://goodparts.com/tech_docs/TR6_Compression_Ratio.html, one that
gave very similar numbers to some little program my machinist used, you will
notice in the preceding notes that it already takes into account the 4.0cc
for the head gasket.  Deck height of 0.015" is equivalent to about another
1.7cc which puts you in around 45.7cc, or around 9.4:1 CR.

Greg Dito
CD6250L