Corvair / TR6 hubs

To: <mahutchinson@cox.net>
Subject: Corvair / TR6 hubs
From: "David Wingett" <elkhorn@core.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 20:27:34 -0500
 Guys,
                     I try not to bomb the list very often , I haven't made
any hub assemblies in more then a year.  The last sets I made took about a
year.  I had to limit the run list to racers / auto-xers at that.  These are
over kill for the street as Bob Lang said.

                    One of the problems was starting to be finding the Corvair
1/2 axels.  I had bought up all the specialty shops and left coast yards would
sell.  They said that they were saving the rest for the Corvair guys....What
the Heck.
Michael if you have a stash of  '64 or '65-6? axels your 1/2 way their.

                Dave Wingett