RE: TR^ Radiator Hoses

To: "'RONALD OLDS'" <tr6@pipeline.com>, Triumphs
Subject: RE: TR^ Radiator Hoses
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 16:00:42 -0800
        Ron:

        I thought I remember reading in the TRF catalog somewhere
that they acknowledged the fading problem on their green hoses, but
claimed they had them sorted out now....
        I bought a set from TRF, but have not yet installed them.
I wonder if rubber bumper paint would suffice, if you cleaned the
the hoses carefully before spraying? Perhaps you could make
your own....?

        Vance

1974 Mimosa Yellow Triumph TR6
Cogito Ergo Zoom