RE: Clutch fork woes

To: "'Sally or Dick Taylor'" <tr6taylor@webtv.net>
Subject: RE: Clutch fork woes
From: "Jim Davis" <jdavis344@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 18:55:32 -0500
Good point, Dick! Mine has worked fine for several thousand miles, so I
guess the other dimensions are right, or not so far off they hurt
anything...for the short term anyway. OK Dick, now you have me
wondering! Like I need another TR related concern.
For the last few evenings I've been going through top installation hell.
I've replaced tops before and don't remember it being such a task. But
years ago I just put the thing on and didn't worry if it was perfect,
just as long as it didn't flap around and kept me reasonably dry I was
happy. I think I'm worrying about the little things too much these days.

Jim

Jim---Interesting..The carrier they supply must fit the "pins" for other
forks.  I wonder why BPNW doesn't just open up a few of these to sell to
their Six customers?  Kind of makes you wonder if the other carrier
dimensions are correct..

Dick