Re: TR^ Radiator Hoses

To: tr6@pipeline.com
Subject: Re: TR^ Radiator Hoses
From: "Walter Fogle" <lbc4me@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 00:27:01 +0000
Ronald:

Since I had to pull the radiator to have a leak repaired I just replaced the
radiator hoses on my '69 TR6.  I can't speak about the green hoses but I
bought the standard black hoses from TRF which are REINFORCED.  Be sure to
ask your supplier about the reinforcement, whichever hoses you decide to
use.  Some vendors sell hoses which are just rubber throughout with no nylon
fibers.  BTW the TRF hoses were on sale, too.

Good luck!

Walt Fogle
'69 TR6
Woodinville, WA