RE: Led Dash Lights

To: "'michael lunsford'" <mblunsfordsr@yahoo.com>,
Subject: RE: Led Dash Lights
From: Andrew Packard <apackard@triad.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 19:15:47 -0500
I had quite a conversation with the Raleigh, NC distributor about instrument
lights and wanting brighter lights without adding heat.  He was very active in
rebuilding old Corvettes and appreciated the British car need for more dash
light power.  He sent me a catalog and we agreed that it probably would be best
for me to send him the two types of instrument lights to see if he has or can
make what we need.  I don't think the directional features of the LED's will
matter so much since they're shoved in a tube anyway, and then tinted with the
plastic blue/green dome.  Does anyone have a spare bulb harness(es) that we can
send to him?  Bulb prices show 6.50 each for the light green and 9.50 each for
white.  I am mainly interested in the two bulbs that light up the speedo and
tach.  Let me know the interest out there and maybe we can work out a volume
discount or at least a car club discount.
Andy
CD6521L