74 TR6 seats, and wire wheels

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: 74 TR6 seats, and wire wheels
From: Ryan Miles <rjhmile@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 15:58:25 -0800 (PST)
List,

   I just wanted to put the word out that I have a pair of redone chestnut 74
tr6 seats that I am getting ready to sell. I redid them for my TR6, but my
intrests with that car have changed, and now its going to be a race car. As far
as the price goes, I would like to get what the parts cost. All the parts came
from TRF and I think it was like $580. All the materials were high quality, and
they probably only have 5,000 miles on them (one season). I also have a set of
wire wheels that are getting in my way in the shop, I was asking $500 for the
wheels, but I would take $400 from a list member.

Sorry to bomb the list, I just though I would offer this stuff to you guys
before I turn it loose on e-bay.

Ryan Miles