RE: Led Dash Lights

To: "'michael lunsford'" <mblunsfordsr@yahoo.com>, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Led Dash Lights
From: Walt Philipson <WaltP@Anspach.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 15:44:29 -0500
I noticed on their automotive section that they recommend that the light
color be the same as the lens color. That would mean we would use green, not
clear, which someone else mentioned. They also claim a light output of 120
degrees. Seems that someone noted that the light was very focused, were they
the same bulbs as these? Sorry, I deleted the message.

Walt