RE: Cam and Crank

To: "'Brad Sivacoe'" <t_r_6_1971@yahoo.ca>, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Cam and Crank
From: Hugh Fader <hfader@usa.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 22:33:30 -0500
Hi Brad. If you are just removing and replacing the stock cam, lining up the
dots is what you need to do. The cam has to be phased properly, but each
tooth is about 6 degrees (as I recall) so it's not extremely precise and you
can easily tell if you're off. If you have an aftermarket cam, here are some
instructions:

http://www.cranecams.com/instructions/degreeing/degree4.htm

Regards,
Hugh Fader