RE: Locating 3.5" flexible hose for intake

To: "6 Pack (E-mail)" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Locating 3.5" flexible hose for intake
From: Peter Zaborski <plz@shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 03:13:10 -0700

Actually that is my picture. The link for the whole thing is at
<http://www.gumbi.com/peterz/tr6/carbs/tr6_cold_air_intake.html>. I can't
attest to any gains in performance, but it looks cool compared to the stock
set up. I've seen this sort of thing at car shows so obviously others are
doing the same thing. Oh, and since the pictures were taken I've added some
of the hose clamps like you see on the coolant hoses (the original wire
type).

Some more recent shots (hi-res) are at <http://members.shaw.ca/plz/TR6/> but
I'll be moving those pics to the gumbi location in a few days.

Peter Zaborski -- CF58310 UO