RE: Can't stand this weather

To: Mark Martin <markmartin@adelphia.net>, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Can't stand this weather
From: Tommy Thompson <segerguy@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2003 21:27:41 -0800 (PST)
Mark,
Oh shoot, take this time to get everthing in order and sleep at night knowing
that you will soone hear that wonderful sound of your TR6!
We folks out here in California almost always take each sunny day for granted,
yea I know........I'm going to almost say that I'm going into the record book
by saying..........that.......I'm moving from So. Calif to Northtern
Michigan...where it sometimes gets down to -15 below at night.  What am I
crazy?  My wife and I bought a home on a Lake in Michigan (my home state) and
we are looking forward to retirement there!  Can you imagine my concern for the
TR6?...Burr!!!  It's about 4 yrs away.....so we have alot of time to think
about all of that!
Keep the Triumph love alive......!!
Tommy T..CF1892U
 Mark Martin <markmartin@adelphia.net> wrote:That's not fair...I still have
snow higher then my truck. I bought my TR in
the fall and have only driven it four times. It's now on jack stands waiting
for the "thaw"...AARRRGGHhhhhhhh

Ohhhhh, to see the sun and some warm weather.

Mark
72 TR-6