RE: TR6 seatbelts

To: 6-Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR6 seatbelts
From: "Vink, Graham" <vinkg@fleishman.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 09:34:27 -0600
I know nothing about the commercial products, but if you're looking for a
cheapo substitute, I've found that shoulder belts, retractors, buckles, etc.
from 70's era Audi and VW products work pretty well, and look pretty
original (complete with red "press" buttons!) If you get them from a
wrecking yard, all you'll need is the appropriate bolts for mounting them to
the TR body. Ideally, you want to find a set where the buckle is mounted on
a long, skinny stalk.

Graham