Re: do it youself lt flywheels

To: "Richard Seaton" <rsh17@msn.com>
Subject: Re: do it youself lt flywheels
From: "David Wingett" <elkhorn@core.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 05:36:58 -0500
Richard
     Yes, I do use the later engines.
       David

> David,
>
>   You are referring to a later model TR6 flywheel, I hope. When I
measured my long crank flywheel, it measured 0.676" at the thinnest
part. If you look at the back side it is thinned out somewhat. I don't
think even I in my infinite stupidity would remove 1/2" from that.
>   As I have never see a latter TR6 flywheel, which weighs 5 lbs more
than the early ones, I assume you are referring to the later ones
which most be thicker?

--
CoreComm Webmail.
http://home.core.com