Re: do it youself lt flywheels

To: "David Wingett" <elkhorn@core.com>,
Subject: Re: do it youself lt flywheels
From: "Richard Seaton" <rsh17@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 19:36:13 -0600
David,

  You are referring to a later model TR6 flywheel, I hope. When I measured my
long crank flywheel, it measured 0.676" at the thinnest part. If you look at
the back side it is thinned out somewhat. I don't think even I in my infinite
stupidity would remove 1/2" from that.
  As I have never see a latter TR6 flywheel, which weighs 5 lbs more than the
early ones, I assume you are referring to the later ones  which most be
thicker?

Richard Seaton