Re: TR6 leak at clutch slave cylinder?

To: jlumia@ball.com
Subject: Re: TR6 leak at clutch slave cylinder?
From: jay_welch@juno.com
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 12:25:56 -0500
Hi John,

What you say makes sense but....I lightly honed and rebuilt my MC two
years ago, use DOT3 and haven't had a problem.  Still a high pedal, even
braking and no leakage.  Hope I didn't just jinx myself.

Jay Welch, Abington MA
Secretary, "Cape Cod British Car Club"
http://clubs.hemmings.com/capecodbritish/
1973 TR6 driver