Re: Air filter location for the fresh air intake.

To: Richard Good <goodparts@desupernet.net>
Subject: Re: Air filter location for the fresh air intake.
From: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 07:42:26 -0500
Hi Richard,

Help me with this.

I think the turbo boost gauge on my 89 Probe (It was free), goes from 0
to 12 (inches of water column pressure?? PSI?? The same??). I rarely
boost it over 6...

If 3-4 inches is the same as my Probe's 0-12 boost gauge scale, 3-4 is a
very respectable amount of boost. Maybe I should replace my wimpy planar
TR250 stock hardboard radiator wings with your closed TR6 style radiator
shroud?

Don Malling