Re: Air filter location for the fresh air intake.

To: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>
Subject: Re: Air filter location for the fresh air intake.
From: "Matt M." <afterburn27@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 19:23:20 -0800 (PST)
I think the purpose of putting the filter up by the
radiator is to allow cooler air to enter the intake,
not a "ram effect", but I am not the expert on these
matters, or any matters... :)

I do have one question concerning this setup... will
moving the filter in front of the radiator take away
some of the cooling ability of the radiator? My car
runs a little on the hot side now, and I am concerned
that if I go this route the heating problem will only
get worse. Thanks in advance for the advice,

                              -Matt