Re: Response to Richard

To: dcooper@paciolan.com
Subject: Re: Response to Richard
From: jay_welch@juno.com
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 15:06:49 -0500
I don't really mind the "for sale" posts and I'm guessing that most list
members don't mind if someone posts occasionally with items for sale.  I
too will be selling many TR6 parts soon.

I have a thought.  Ask the lists with one post if anyone is interested in
TR6 parts now or in the future to send you an email.  Keep a "TR6 parts"
address book list and email them as status changes. You can then
interface with them one on one or as a group.  I parted out two Willys
Jeeps and am presently parting out a Jeep Cherokee.  I advertise on
various 4 x 4 web sites but then send status changes to a list that I
keep.  If someone responds that they are no longer interested, I simply
remove their address from the list.

Good luck,
Jay Welch, Abington MA
Secretary, "Cape Cod British Car Club"