WILWOOD CALIPERS?

To: "'SHANE Ingate'" <hottr6@hotmail.com>
Subject: WILWOOD CALIPERS?
From: "McMaster, John" <JOHN.MCMASTER@act.gov.au>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 17:20:30 +1000
Shane,

I seem to recall that the later model Toyota 4-Runner/Hi-Lux had vented
discs?  The DBA catalogue quotes the 1988-97 model as having Vented rotors
of the same dimension as the solids from the previous models.  I'd bet that
the caliper will be the same but already "spaced" to accept the vented rotor
- if that's the case, it should fit the TR6 with vented rotors!  I also
believe that the Peugot 505/604 rotors will fit the TR6 with a little bit of
maching work!  DBA part no. 272 for the rotors?  These should also work with
the Wilwood calipers.

Could you check your sources and confirm that the later model Toyota
calipers will fit the TR?

All the best,

John Mc
'71 TR6 PI