Re: Convertible top for TR6

To: StangGuy67@aol.com, dncullig@us.ibm.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Convertible top for TR6
From: "Gene Holtzclaw" <motrv8d@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 04:12:39 +0000
I once had an convertible with the canvas top. Someone told me about some
stuff at K-mart called Campdry. Used masking tape and newspaper to tape off
the car and saturated the top real good. Bird droppings wouldn't even stick
to that top. I wouldn't recommend it though if the thought of painting was
anywhere in the future as the stuff is heavy in silicone. Lasted about a
year with the car staying outside 100% of that time. My next TR6 top will
definatly be canvas.