Re: Recommendations sought: Blast Cabinet

To: Brian Finck <brian.finck@powerhouse.ca>, cm.sherman@verizon.net,
Subject: Re: Recommendations sought: Blast Cabinet
From: "Robert L. Gannon" <trsix74@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 12:37:07 -0500
I tried the bench top unit but I got the same results as Brian. I went with
the 47603 OVGA, costing now $399.99 When I got mine it was $249.99 and free
shipping. (4 yrs ago). One of the best purchases for my work shop. It is
easy to put together and if you do get one remember to order extra clear
plastic glass covers and ceramic nozzles. Hook up a vapor collector as well.
I bought a small unit from Sears. It helps keep moisture out of the media.
As far as the light goes. It comes with this cheap florescent light set up
with a voltage changer. Broke the first day.
Robert L. Gannon
trsix74@comcast.net
TR6   1974 CF22956U
TR3A 1960 TS70951L