Re: Recommendations sought: Blast Cabinet

To: cm.sherman@verizon.net, triumphs@autox.team.net, 6pack@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: Recommendations sought: Blast Cabinet
From: "Robert L. Gannon" <trsix74@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 11:06:35 -0500
I purchased the medium sized unit from Harbor Freight for $249 + free
shipping. I attached my sears craftsman shop vac to it. I run a oil free
craftsman 150 compressor that has a 60 gallon tank. The only problem I had
with the cabinet was the cheap light inside. I replaced it with a outdoor
spotlight and bulb holder. Worked for me for the last 4 years. I am doing a
ground up restoration on a TR3A as per my el cheapo free web page. The frame
would not fit, but every other piece including the wheels did.
Robert L. Gannon
trsix74@comcast.net
TR6   1974 CF22956U
TR3A 1960 TS70951L