Re: Recommendations sought: Blast Cabinet

To: cm.sherman@verizon.net
Subject: Re: Recommendations sought: Blast Cabinet
From: "Walter Fogle" <lbc4me@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 16:16:09 +0000
Corey:

I have a small benchtop blast cabinet and use a Sears 5 gal. compressor.  My
recommendation to you is to buy the best and biggest compressor you can
afford.  I usually have to let the compressor build up pressure a few times
before each job is finished.

I bought the compressor from a neighbor in my business park for only $25 so
I'll live with with it.  IMHO!

Walt Fogle
'69 TR6
Woodinville, WA