engine performance mod help needed

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: engine performance mod help needed
From: "Peter Beyl" <beyl@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 19:51:42 -0500
I'm planning to rebuild the engine on my 1975 TR6. From doing my homework, I
realize that the compression was lowered to meet emissions requirements. I
know I've got Tim Allen syndrome. I can't leave well enough alone!What's the
most cost effective way to give my car some spunk? Oversize pistons, mill
the head, cam? What are the advantages/disadvantages of an aluminum
flywheel? I still want to keep the strombergs. The car came with SS headers.
Can my head or pistons be replaced with those from an earlier model? I know,
so many questions!
Please mail me directly. Thanks in advance for any help!  I need a master
plan before I start disassembly.

Pete Beyl
Middlebush, NJ
Car is going to be on the road this summer even if I have to push it!