Fwd: Winter and suicidal tendencies and cries for help!!

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: Winter and suicidal tendencies and cries for help!!
From: StuBeatty@aol.com
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 20:00:42 EST
The automatic tranny came out of a Triumph 2000 saloon.
She even had the nerve to ask me to finish putting it back together so her
and her new boyfriend could drive around in it.
That car is gone, the transmission and misc custom conversion parts are
sitting in the garage waiting until I get old and frail, then I'll put it in
my original six when that old borg & beck clutch starts to tax the ole knee
bone.

Stuart