RE: TR 6 length and weight

To: "'R. Ashford Little II'" <ralittle2@mindspring.com>,
Subject: RE: TR 6 length and weight
From: Walt Philipson <WaltP@Anspach.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 09:06:33 -0500
I'll second that.

After 8 years there's a lot to go wrong. I just moved mine next door when I
bought it and had to replace the tires before I could drive it. The tires
had rotted and were missing big chunks of tread. I think cars (and machines
in general) deteriorate faster from disuse than from hard use.

Walt Philipson