Re: TR 6 length and weight

To: cchamness@indy.rr.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR 6 length and weight
From: "Gene Holtzclaw" <motrv8d@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 02:12:55 +0000
Chuck, take the risk of driving it back. I flew 1200 miles to get my 76 and
drove it home all night. I know now that the rotor buttons are suseptible to
burning through and grounding the coil. Take one with you. This didn't
happen on the way home but 6 blocks from my home and the result is immediate
with no warning. But as for the trip, 20+ mpg averaging over 80 mph.