Re: TR 6 length and weight

To: 6pack@autox.team.net, cchamness@indy.rr.com
Subject: Re: TR 6 length and weight
From: mbullard <mbullard@hawaii.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 18:50:02 -0800 (PST)
Chuck,

I agree.  600 miles is nothing.  I would drive it.  I just bought my '74,
drove it from Indianpolis to San Francisco (over 2,500 milies via the
southern route) and will always relish the experience. It's now safely home
in Kailua, Hawaii. It's a good way to get to know the car.  I would have
someone check it out locally first though.

Good luck.

Mark Bullard
'74 TR6 CF24345U

Mark>On Wed, 12 Feb 2003 20:27:53 -0500 "chuck chamness"
<cchamness@indy.rr.com> wrote.
>I've been lurking on the listserv to get a better sense of what owning a
TR6
>in 2003 means, as my last experience with one was in 1980.  Thanks for the
>education.
>Now, I'm taking the plunge and will need to trailer my soon-to-be-purchased
>'74  a few hundred miles to get it here.   Would someone confirm that the
>weight of a TR6 is approximately 2500 and the length is just under 14'?
I'm