RE: New Designs

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: New Designs
From: "Jim Swarthout" <jswarth1@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 19:28:03 -0500
Bill,

I put a clear version up for entertainment purposes only...of course I
suppose if enough people wanted them.....

Stick with the cast aluminum version.

The clear would be totally impractical. It would not stay clear! Aside
from the oil splatter, the acrylic scratches easily. Heat would tend to
fog it as well.

I don't think it would necessarily trap heat to the extent of causing a
problem with the engine.

Jim Swarthout