RE: New Designs

To: "'Jim Davis'" <jdavis344@bellsouth.net>
Subject: RE: New Designs
From: "Jim Swarthout" <jswarth1@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 18:48:20 -0500
Jim,

Thanks...glad you liked them!

To answer your question...metal polishing, (done properly), is very time
consuming.

There is a big difference between polished...and POLISHED to a fine
luster.

You may find a local polishing shop that would charge far less than we
would.

The black cover shown is priced as anodized...they could be powder
coated as well.

Powder coating would not last as long as anodizing. They can be anodized
in many different colors.

Best regards,

Jim Swarthout