RE: Re: Matching #'s and car values

To: mhooper@pix-cinema.com, mbullard@hawaii.rr.com, res0s0t7@verizon.net
Subject: RE: Re: Matching #'s and car values
From: "Richard Seaton" <rsh17@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 21:42:22 +0000
List-

  Don't get the wrong idea as I asked the question more out of curiosity
than anything, I can't imagine selling my beloved TR6 project as the
enjoyment from seeing how each day of working on it brings me to the
finished product( well it will never be totally done I fear). I started out
with the desire to do a frame off one day and lucked or convinced my brother
into selling his TR6 which he was going to restore(how many times have you
heard that one?).
  Anyone can go out and buy a nice TR, if you have the money, but I consider
this more of an installment plan. The satisfaction I get from one day
knowing that I restored the car is more than Master Card can purchase.
  Tiumph TR6 restored by me...priceless, for everything else there's......

Richard Seaton
RSH17@msn.com
View My restoration @ (http://groups.msn.com/Richards69TR6Restoration)