Gunst update

To: 6-Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Gunst update
From: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 22:34:44 -0500
One of the two boxes of bearings is here. I have about 17 of them.

I got a bunch of checks in the mail today.

Unfortunately, it's horrible timing. I took a 1/2 day vacation to take
my TR250 to the body shop. Everybody was stuck in the snow in my
driveway. Finally called a rollback tonight and it's now at the body
shop 10:PM. Lots of snow here in the PA mountains.

Tomorrow I will help take the engine out and then drive to the
VanDeCarr's in Rhinebeck NY (3 hours). They race LBCs and will do the
engine work for me. So tomorrow will not go well in terms of mailing out
the Gunst Bearings.
Hopefully the other box of bearings will arrive tomorrow. The last thing
I need is to only get one box -- then try to decide who gets them --
ugh. I have visions of the other box sitting in a corner somewhere in
the Frankfort Airport.

Don Malling