Matching #'s and car values, suicide has been delayed...

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Matching #'s and car values, suicide has been delayed...
From: "Richard Seaton" <rsh17@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 01:00:00 +0000
OK, suicide has been delayed, no ones getting this car in an estate
auction....yet. Sure would hate to see an auctioneer slide this one in his
garrage!!!

OK, believe it or not what I had guessed had been spent on the car was close
to right. So I won't be pulling an Elvis on the car anytime soon. Seem's by
the time I get done I could have bought a Miata (fat chance, where's the
character?). Oil seals the garage concrete, right? My sickness for LBC goes
way back anyway, and the only cure is death or senility, which I've got a
good number of years till that hits.
  Back to the question at hand, How does having the correct engine number w/
a TR6 actually affect the value? Say you have two cars that have had a frame
off restoration and one has the correct numbers and one doesn't , how much
more would the matching number car be expected to bring?
  Does the BMH certificate give the tranny numbers? What other info does it
have on it?

  When does this cold $%## winter ever end, I've got some work to do!!!

Thanks guys!

Richard Seaton
RSH17@msn.com
View My restoration @ (http://groups.msn.com/Richards69TR6Restoration)