Gunst Update

To: 6-Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Gunst Update
From: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 14:15:53 -0500
Gunsters,

All the bearings for the folks from whom I have received money are
packaged and will be at the post office Tuesday. They are closed Monday.

Sorry for the delay. I know some of you have been waiting very
patiently. It's just been a very busy week for me.

If your name has $$$ on it, your bearing will be in the mail Tuesday.
One $ means that you have eMailed me in regard to the payment. No $
means I have not heard from you.

I must pay my Visa bill on March 22. If I do not have your check in hand
by March 1, I will open it up to the standby list, your name will go to
the bottom of the list, and I will send the bearings to the stand by
list.

I have 10 bearings left for people from whom I have not heard anything.

Don Malling

1.  Richard Seaton  $$$
2.  Corey Sherman  $$$
3.  Robert L. Gannon  $$$