Re: Front Brake Woes

To: dunamis6@juno.com
Subject: Re: Front Brake Woes
From: StuBeatty@aol.com
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 18:36:00 EST
Mark

In answer to your question, the flex hoses were all replaced in 1998 with
braided hoses from Ted Schmacher. If the bleed nipples or lines were clogged
with garbage then why would both of the front brakes bleed in excatly the
same way? I have checked the lines and they are clear.
The way I see it, if there is a blockage then it must be in the lines from
the MC to the PDWA. This is the only way that both sides would react the same
way. If there is a blockage elsewhere then the sides would bleed differently.

Stuart