Re: Front Brake Woes

To: StuBeatty@aol.com
Subject: Re: Front Brake Woes
From: Mark Riddle <dunamis6@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 20:26:06 -0500
Stuart,
Two suggestions:
1. How long has it been since the "hoses" were replaced?
It is very possible that "internally" they have swollen to the point were
they will no longer allow the free passage of fluid. The other symptom of
this problem is that after a the brakes heat up, the calipers lock up,
and will not release.
2. Some trash blocking the bleed screws.
There are other possibilities,... anyone else have anything?

HTH

Mark Riddle
'72 TR6 soon to have A type O/D...Quantum Mechanics!