Re: New Member

To: forzion@maine.rr.com
Subject: Re: New Member
From: Mark Riddle <dunamis6@juno.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2003 16:53:06 -0500
Dave,
Plate DC of the TRF catalog shows the "kit" installed on the front
mounting points. As to the part # in the sale catalog, it is a typo. The
correct P/N is 148691. The illustration on the page (DD of the TRF
catalog), is not exactly correct, there are two bolts welded to the
bracket itself. I do not know of a mount that uses a single bolt at this
point (TR6 applications only). I have pesonally used the 148691 bracket,
and can assure you there are two "studs" welded on the bracket.

I do not know of any photo's on the net that show the "gussets" in place,
but the TRF plate "DC" is fairly clear. By the way, I also used the
"plate washe", illustration #49, as an added measure of security. It
distributes the forces over a larger area of the frame bracket itself.

HTH

Mark Riddle
'72 TR6