TR-6 Carb rebuild

To: Triumph <triumphs@autox.team.net>, 6pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR-6 Carb rebuild
From: Patrick Bitton <pbitton@axess.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 15:52:51 -0500
Hello listers,

Since my car is sleeping for the winter. I thought that she wouldn't notice
if I took her carbs out for an overhaul. I received a kit from a gentlemen
in Ontario and seems to have more parts then my carb have. Lots of O-rings.
Anyway, what I would like to know is if there is a way to get the carbs
looking like new again. They are completely disassembled and need to cleaned
of all the grease and grim accumulated over the years. I wouldn't know of
any shop in Montreal that does powder coating. But if there is an
alternative...I would love to know.

Thanks,

Patrick