Failure of the Fuel and Temperature Gauges.

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Failure of the Fuel and Temperature Gauges.
From: "Mike Brandon" <mbrandon0512@ROGERS.COM>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 16:08:57 -0500
Hi Team,

Just recently, both the Fuel and Temperature Gauges appear to have failed.
At the beginning of this year I installed a temperature transmitter and this
got this gauge working until now!  As I understand things, there is a
voltage regulator which serves both the fuel and temp gauges. Can someone
advise me if this is likely to be the problem now? The Voltage regulator is
mounted behind the speedometer? What's the best way for getting to this also
how does the wiring from the regulator to the gauges go?

Thanks for your help and input.

Mike Brandon
1975 TR6 CF-30480-UU.